126 E Central Ave, Sutherlin, OR 97479

Request for Vacation House Check Service

Police Department

Are you a snowbird? Do you have vacation time coming up? Business taking you out of town? You can request the Police Department do security checks on your home. Simply fill out our form and mail, email, fax, or bring into the Police Department.  Make sure that if you are emailing your form to send it to policerecords@ci.sutherlin.or.us - if you send it directly to one of our staff members, it may end up in a spam folder or processed unproperly. For more information contact us at 541-459-2211
Click here for the Vacation House Check Form.